Military Travel on a Dime (with Stephanie Montague)
Traveling is something many of us are only dreaming about right now. COVID-19 has really thrown a wrench in all of our summer travel plans. The episode you are about to hear was recorded way before the craziness of COVID set in. We may not be able to travel right now, but we can start doing the research and prep now to save us money later.
My guest today is Stephanie Montague, the founder and President of Poppin’ Smoke, a website dedicated to helping members of the military community take advantage of their travel-related benefits. In the show, she breaks down how it all works, best practices to follow, plus mistakes to avoid. Plus other ways to save money on travel in the military.
Thank you to the Financial Coaching Business Builder (FCBB) for supporting The Military Money Show. You can learn more about how the FCBB course can help you build a profitable and portable financial coaching business here
Traveling on a Dime Episode Details
- The travel-related benefits the military offers
- Best practices when it comes to Space-A
- Common mistakes people can avoid
- Why more people don’t use free travel benefits
- The costs with military travel benefits
- How to benefits vary for dependents, active, retired
- How to save money with military travel benefits
- Other travel benefits the military offers
- How to plan your Space-A travel
Military Travel Resources
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of The Military Money Show on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, and Stitcher. It helps me make the podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find me.