200th Episode Ask Lacey Anything
To celebrate Episode 200 of the Military Money Show, I’m opening it up for listeners to Ask Me Anything. I’m answering questions listeners have sent in and want to know about me.
Navy Federal Credit Union provides support for the Military Money Show. Navy Fed’s members are their mission. They are helping their members save when purchasing a new home. They’ll now contribute $1,000 as a lender credit towards closing costs on your new home. As a homeowner, I can tell you an extra $1,00 comes in handy. Navy Federal mortgage experts can help you choose the best option for you, making the home loan process a smooth experience. Learn more at navyfederal.org
200th Episode Episode Details
Related content: Military Money Show 100th Episode
- Do you ever get nervous when you speak publicly? How do you manage that?
- With all your traveling for speaking and conferences, what are your pro tips for traveling on a budget?
- How do you balance work and family life while working from home?
- What does a typical day look like for you?
- When is your next conference?
- What was your favorite podcast?
- What is your favorite personal finance app?
- You seem to have a knack for offering relevant information and coordinating the information and efforts of others in the military money community, how do you stay up to date on what’s going on?
- What’s your favorite thing that you do?
- Your one piece of advice for anyone that isn’t where they won’t to be with money?
- You have a successful webpage, a podcast, and a conference. What are you working on now or next?
- For service members getting out of the military, what should they know beforehand?
- What is your favorite duty location?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t in finance?
- Hardest podcast interview? Easiest podcast interview?
200th Episode Resources
More podcasts: Lacey’s 2022 Birthday Episode
Got Money Questions?
Get them answered on the show. Submit your questions here
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of The Military Money Show on iTunes
, Google Podcast
, iHeart Radio
, and Stitcher
. It helps me make the podcast better and better. Plus, it helps other people find me.
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services, which means I might get compensation when you click or buy. I will only put affiliate links that align with our podcast discussion.
If you want to “kickstart” your finances in the military, you can get access to my free Financial Kickstart Kit here