How to Build Prosperity in Life (with John Soforic)
Lack of money can leave you at the mercy of others. On the other hand, money can give you power, control, and confidence over your life. But how do you build prosperity in your life to gain financial freedom?
In this show, my guest, Dr. John Soforic, and I discuss his book, The Wealthy Gardener. We talk about lessons that can help you live a prosperous life and gain financial freedom.
John was a once chiropractor with 200k in student debt. He retired at 49 with a retirement income of $240,000, then wrote a book for his son in college: The Wealthy Gardener: Lessons on Prosperity between Father and Son. The book became an Amazon bestseller, hit #46 worldwide on audible, and has been translated into 6 languages.
Thank you to the Financial Coaching Business Builder (FCBB) for supporting The Military Money Show. You can learn more about how the FCBB course can help you build a profitable and portable financial coaching business here
Building Prosperity in Life Episode Details
More on prosperity: How to Build Your Best Financial Life (with J.D. Roth)
- What luck has to do with financial prosperity
- How to build safety and security in your finances
- The steps to create financial options in life
- Why the Wealthy Gardener was written
- How to learn from others to build financial independence
- Balancing making sacrifices and living life
- Understanding our financial behaviors to make smart choices
- The importance of executing good financial behavior
- How to use “impact” hours or intentional focus to reach your goals
- Becoming mindful of how you spend your time
- Building in the time to focus on financial management
- The possibilities that come from removing financial worries
How to Build Prosperity in Life Resources
More on building wealth: Practical Wealth Building (with Rocky Lalvani)
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of the Military Money Show on iTunes
, Google Play
, iHeart Radio
, and Stitcher
. It helps me make the podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find me.
Want to learn more about personal finance in the military? Check out our latest blog posts below and subscribe to get updates!